Sunday, November 2, 2008

ONE WEEK...!!!

I have one week left.
one week.
I really can't even believe it. Been having an awesome last couple of weeks. Gender bender at shorty pub was hilarious. I dressed up as part of the "barbershop quartet" group with a couple of girls which was great-mustache and all! Josh squeezed into my little skirt and wore one of my tanks and a stuffed bra--HOT.
My favorite part of the night has to be when we came back. Jake, Amy, Josh etc were all hanging out and suddenly a VERY drunk Conal comes back. He was like a 5 year old on acid-jumping all over the place giggling like a little kid cause he won a costume contest. Check out the video i put up on facebook. SO fucking hilarious.
Definitely getting down to the wire with my assignments... almost done with one but now I have to study and write another paper all before we got to Port on friday. But... of course I have been procrastinating all week. Just hanging out and avoiding it at all costs.
It has been SO hot here--it was almost 100 degrees and humid one day. So weird that it is in the 50's at home! I am not going to get used to that for a while!!!

No comments: